Using Interactive Content with TopHat
Ended Jun 18, 2020
Enrollment is closed
Add yourself to the wait list and you'll be auto enrolled when a spot opens
Full course description
Term: Summer 2020
Date: June 18th, 2020
Time: 2:00pm - 3:15pm
Location: ONLINE ONLY
Instructor: Marc Zaldivar
Presented By: Tophat, Technology enhanced Learning and Online Strategies (TLOS), Professional Development Network (PDN)
Justin Barreto, Mark Miotto and Joseph Sample will be hosting a series of faculty workshops focused on using Digital Interactive Textbooks. This provides faculty with:
- Low-cost alternative to expensive, underused textbooks
- Conversational text, embedded with interactive questions, discussions, simulations & more to engage students with course materials
- Easily customize content to perfectly fit course syllabus & keep updated
- Insight into student preparation with responses to embedded activities
- Accompanied Classroom Engagement Tool & Interactive Homework Assignments to keep students engaged before, during and after class.
- Access to the Top Hat Marketplace with thousands of interactive course materials that can be used at your disposal
- Publishing Opportunities with remunerations of 45% royalties and 100% copyright
These workshops provide an introduction to the new Top Hat x VT partnership, as well as a high-level interactive content walkthrough. Joining them will be some of your VT peers who will share their experiences with Top Hat and be available for a live Q&A.
For those interested afterwards, Justin will be scheduling 1:1 tailored demonstrations to get faculty set up for the Fall term.