Full course description
Term: Spring 2020
Date, Time & Location: Online Self-Paced Course
Instructor: David Rivers
Curated By: Talent Development via LinkedIn Learning
Learn how to create, edit, format, and share documents with ease using the Office 365 version of Word. Follow along with David Rivers as he shows all the essential features of this powerful tool. This course covers how to edit and format text to create a stylish document with instant purpose; create numbered and bulleted lists; work with columns and tables; add images and shapes to your documents; collaborate on documents with your team; and share documents via OneDrive and email. Plus, discover how to use the proofing tools in Word to check spelling and grammar, get word counts, and more.
- Name the keyboard shortcut for the “Tell Me” assistant.
- Recall the keyboard shortcuts for copy and paste.
- Identify the tab containing the font menu.
- Recognize the tab that is used to change line spacing for an entire document.
- Apply the appropriate steps to create a bulleted list.
- Review bullet and numbering options to create a numbered list.
- Determine the proper way to adjust the positions of cell contents within a table.