Full course description
Term: Spring 2020
Date, Time & Location: Online Self-Paced Course
Instructor: Dennis Taylor
Curated By: Talent Development via LinkedIn Learning
Get up to speed with Microsoft Excel, the world's most popular spreadsheet program. Follow along with Excel expert Dennis Taylor as he demonstrates how to efficiently manage and analyze data with this powerful program. Learn how to enter and organize data, perform calculations with simple functions, and format the appearance of rows, columns, cells, and data. Other lessons cover how to work with multiple worksheets, build charts and PivotTables, sort and filter data, use the printing capabilities of Excel, and more.
- Describe the process for adding a command to the Quick Access toolbar.
- Cite the shortcuts for Undo and Redo.
- Name the keys commonly used to move, copy, and insert data.
- Explain how to create a chart.
- Summarize the process for freezing and unfreezing panes.
- Describe methods for sorting data.
- Explain how to create Pivot Tables.