Full course description
This course focuses on the Microsoft Windows 10 operating system and offers a thorough, jargon-free introduction to computers, files and folders, networks, and peripherals like printers and keyboards. Garrick Chows also covers basic skills for working with software applications, the Internet, and email.
Topics included in this training are:
- What is a computer?
- Purchasing a laptop vs. desktop
- Understanding files and folders
- Opening and saving files
- Working with software
- Setting up printers and Bluetooth devices
- Connecting to networks to go online
- Setting up email
- Receiving and sending email
- Searching the web