Power of A.I
Ended Apr 22, 2020
Enrollment is closed
Add yourself to the wait list and you'll be auto enrolled when a spot opens
Full course description
Term: Spring 2020
Date: April 22nd, 2020
Time: 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Location: Online Only
Instructors: Robert Settlage
Speakers: 1) Keith Manthey (Isilon Director of CTOs), 2) Nvidia (TBD), and 3) Jose Alvarez, Director of Life Science and Research Computing at Cambridge
Presented By: Advanced Research Computing (ARC)
Online Registration: https://www.eiseverywhere.com/ehome/531617
Please join Dell Technologies and NVIDIA for our Power of A.I where you will interact with subject matter experts, customers and partners in a peer-to-peer technical networking, knowledge sharing and best practices sharing event.
What’s in it for You?
· Speak with Dell Technologies & NVIDIA Data Science Experts about why Machine Learning, RAPID + Isilon OneFS are accelerating workflows
· Learn how Dell EMC Isilon and NVIDIA are further accelerating analysis in research environments
Understand how Dell EMC Isilon All Flash with NVIDIA GPU technology accelerates time-to-production in our record breaking Deep Learning performance white paper (TensorFlow, PyTorch, MXNet, NVIDIA TensorRT™)
1:00 PM Welcome & Introductions
· Data first strategy for Machine Learning and A.I.
· NVIDIA: RAPIDS, NGC, & Accelerated Machine Learning
· Dell All Flash Isilon Machine Learning – Configurations of Tomorrow
· Real Applications & Open Discussion
3:00 PM Conclude Q&A